Frequently Asked Questions
What are your Standard Features?
Here is a list of some of our Exclusive Standard Features
• Expert Interior Design assistance to help turn YOUR Vision into Reality
• Kraftmaid Cabinetry
• Granite Counter Tops in Kitchen
• Moen and Kohler Plumbing Fixtures
• Solid Core Two Panel MDF Soft Arch Interior Doors
• 5-1/4″ MDF Baseboards- 3″ MDF Casing
• Gas Fireplace
• Highest Efficiency Heating and Cooling Components
• Wayne Dalton Garage Doors
• Concrete Drive and Walk
• Solid Concrete Poured Foundation Walls
• Hot and Cold Water in Garage with Garage Bay Floor Drains
• Plus so much more……….Contact us Today to get more information on our Standard Features Package!!
What do you consider the most important part of building a home for someone?
Answer: Communication between the Contractor and the Client
How long has your company been in business?
How long have you been in the industry?
Answer: I have been involved in residential and commercial custom building and renovations for almost 30 years.
What size homes do you build and where?
Answer: We are open to whatever the customer wants. Medina, Wayne, Summit, Portage, Stark and Cuyahoga County
What style homes do you build?
Answer: We are a true custom home builder; there is no limit to the styles we can build for you and your family. View our photo gallery to get inspired.
Does your company do renovations, remodeling and room additions?
Answer: Absolutely. Please contact us for a consultation and view our photo gallery to get inspired.
How often are you at the job site?
Answer: We are on your project each and every day. We also encourage the client to visit the job-site as often as possible.
Are you properly insured?
Answer: Yes, we have General Liability Insurance along with workers compensation.
How many homes do you typically have under construction at any given time?
Answer: To assure that each home will receive the personal attention it deserves, and to enable us to use only our trusted sub-contractors, we seldom have more than four homes under construction at a time.
What sets us apart from other builders?
• A desire to exceed your expectations
• Reliability and integrity
• We use superior products and materials
• Highly skilled and faithful subcontractors and vendors
• Willingness and patience to work on all levels of budgets
• We go the extra mile for every project
• Timely and prompt quotes, answers, scheduling, closings and payables
• Allowances are generous and realistic
• In other words, “not just another fancy icing on a less than desirable ingredient cake!!”
Questions to consider when choosing a Builder before making your decision:
• How long have they retained their current subs and vendors?
• Do they carry a general liability insurance policy?
• Can they be found at your job site every day?
• Have you visited one of their homes while under construction? Do they and their subs keep a neat and orderly job site at all times?
• How does their service compare to ours, which is impeccable and second to none?
• Are they financially stable? Very important during this turbulent period.
• Are they as well respected in the building industry as we are?
• Do the ALWAYS meet their deadlines and other obligations?
• Do their clients feel as if they are the only client being built for, even when they aren’t?
• What is their level of dedication to their customers and projects?
• Will they provide a list of customer and trade references?
Often we are asked how has your company survived and thrived during the current downturn in building.
In summary, it is due to our reputation, dedicated customer service and attention to detail. We are fortunate but have also worked very hard to achieve this level of success.